Services > Active Travel (Cycling and Walking)
We are specialists in helping to plan and deliver sustainable transport infrastructure and promotional measures, and have a national reputation as leaders in active travel planning and design.
- Working with local authorities to develop sustainable transport projects;
- Cycle Network Plans;
- Cycling Infrastructure Design;
- Walking Infrastructure Plans;
- Personalised Travel Planning;
- Development of area-wide 20mph zones and limits;
- Travel Plans;
- Hazardous Walking Route Assessments;
- Preparing Sustainable Transport Funding Bids;
- PERS and CERS (pedestrian and cycle route) audits.
Registered in England No. 5295328